BCASLPA members enjoy a variety of great benefits.
Member-only discounts include:
- 15 percent discount on BCASLPA’s annual conference, featuring top international keynote speakers and sessions on key topics.
- Reduced Rate for Mardon Group Personal Insurance Program for BCASLPA.
- Access to the Electronic Health Library of BC, SpeechLanguagePathology.com and Audiology.com.
- Discounts for Hanen Centre e-seminars, by entering code BCASLPASEMINAR when registering online.
- Reduced rates for SunWing Travel.
- $3,000,000.00 liability insurance for $50.00 per year is available to joint BCASLPA/SAC members. The BC College requires liability insurance; this is a valuable benefit! For more details, visit SAC Professional Liability Insurance Program.
Grow your Practice
- Reach the public faster by listing your practice in our online, searchable database. Login to update your profile.
- Access essential resources to manage your practice such as:
- how to set up your practice
- practice standards and guidelines
- member fee surveys
- position papers on key issues.
Stay on top of the latest treatments and practices
- The Electronic Health Library provides instant access to thousands of leading online publications, free with membership.
- Our learning community provides conferences, continuing education, and professional development opportunities on a local and provincial scale.
Network with other colleagues
Your BCASLPA membership enables you to connect with other speech, language and hearing health professionals around the province at area meet-and-greets, annual conferences, professional development workshops, and through our mentorship program, newsletter and website.
Find out more about Getting Involved.
Enjoy power in numbers
As the only official association of speech and hearing health professionals in BC, BCASLPA talks to provincial government and other policy makers about key issues that affect our members and people with communication disorders. Together, we have the power to make things happen.