The elected Provincial Council has 15 elected positions:
Executive Committee (6 positions): To deal with day-to-day operations of the association.
- Vice President
- Past President
Professional Directors (6 positions): To ensure professional issues are considered.
- Audiology – Public Practice
- Audiology – Private Practice
- Speech-language Pathology – Early Intervention Services
- Speech Language Pathology – Adult Services
- Speech Language Pathology – Schools Practice
- Speech-language Pathology – Private Practice
Directors – Main Committee Groupings (3 positions): To ensure committees have a direct line to the policy-approving body of the association.
- Area Representative
- Professional Education
- Public Education
The President, Vice President, and Past President all serve one-year terms. All other members of PC serve two-year terms.
A full list of Provincial Council Members and their emails is available here.
Minutes of Provincial Council Meetings
The Provincial Council meets six times annually. Minutes of each meeting are available online.