SAVE THE DATE!
The 2013 BCASLPA Conference will be held on October 18 and 19 at the Sutton Place Hotel in Vancouver.
The 2013 BCASLPA Conference provides Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists throughout BC a unique opportunity to come together, see world class presenters, meet suppliers, share learning and network with other professionals. Some of our presenters and topics this year include:
- Dan Paccioretti - Frequency Compression for Profound High Frequency Hearing Loss and Cochlear Dead Regions
- Gael Hannan - Hard of Hearing Consumer and Patient Perspectives
- Jennifer Groth - Verification/REM
- WorkSafeBC - Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Sheryl Palm -Cleft Palate
- Mardi Lowe-Heistad and Pat Buen - What is happening to the “inter” in Inter-professional Dysphagia care in B.C.?
- Rosalee Shenker - Fluency for School Aged Children
- Linda Siegel - Early Identification and Intervention to Prevent Reading Problems
- Paula Sullivan - Dysphagia
- Sean Sweeney - Use of Technology with School Aged Children
- Lyn Turkstra - TBI/Cognitive Rehab
- Anna Vagin - Using Electronic Media and Movies as Social Learning Material
- Carole Zangari AAC – A Curricular Approach to Teaching Core Vocabulary in Preschool
New this year to our Forum line-up (School Affairs and Private Practice) will be the addition of an Autism Spectrum Disorders Forum. Do stay tuned as more information will be coming soon and be sure to save the date, October 18 and 19, 2013.
For information on how to book your hotel room at The Sutton Place, click here.
The 2013 Conference Planning Committee